WE HEAR YOU, WE SEE YOU, WE SUPPORT YOU, YOU ARE POWERFUL.
WWISH, Women’s Wellness and Integrated Social Health, helps women through crisis, adversity and transition. We create philanthropic products to provide innovative services that promote social and individual change.Video: Learn more about WWISH Inc.
Make A Gift
Support the What's Your WWISH? Foundation and help women in crisis, adversity, and transition. When making your donation please be sure to note on the Checkout page under "Special Instructions" that your gift is for the What's Your WWISH? Foundation.
WOMEN IN CRISIS, ADVERSITY, AND TRANSITION
- In the United States, a woman is assaulted or beaten every 9 seconds.
- Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women - more than car accidents, muggings and rapes combined.
- Single mothers are twice as likely, than their male counterparts, to face poverty, housing instability and job loss.
- More than half of homeless women are victims of domestic violence.
- The United States has the largest population of women in prison in the world.
- Most women in prison are victims of physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
- 75% of incarcerated women are mothers and were the primary caregiver of their children before their arrest.